March 2, 2023 3:50 PM
WHO LET THE TRASH OUT?
CITY OF JOURDANTON BRUSH & BULK PICK UP AND DROP OFF REMINDER
See City of Jourdanton Website: https://www.jourdantontexas.org/2178/Brush-Bulk-Pick-Up
The City Brush and Bulk Pick Up is offered three times per year: March, July and October as noted below:
2023 BRUSH & BULK PICK UP SCHEDULE:
• 1st Collection - March 13th - 17th, 2023 (start setting items out on February 27th)
• 2nd Collection - July 10th - 14th, 2023 - (start setting items out on June 26th)
• 3rd Collection - October 9th - 13th, 2023 (start setting items out on Sept 25th)
BRUSH & BULK PICK UP REQUIREMENTS
• Maximum limit is 10cubic yards (6ft wide by 15ft long by 3ft high)
• Brush must be cut in to 4ft lengths.
• Place all brush and bulk items separately at your residential front curb- as close to the street as possible.
• Items may be put out no sooner than 2 weekends prior to the scheduled collection date.
• Waste Management (WM) trucks will only pass along each street once. WM will not return for items not placed out for collection.
• Keep items away from fences, mailboxes, overhead lines or anything impeding collection.
• No commercial businesses will be picked up.
• Items not picked up: batteries, TV's, building materials and items containing hazardous materials. Separate pick-up arrangements must be made by calling 800-800-5804.
2023 BRUSH & BULK DROP OFF SCHEDULE:
• You may also take Brush and Bulk items to the city public works yard at 1449 Lillian Ave on the FIRST & THIRD Saturday of each month between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Please have your current ID and water bill with you. You may call City Hall at 830-769-3589 if you have any questions. No TVs please.
Register for Texts Alerts at: https://www.jourdantontexas.org/list.aspx
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) recognizes the City of Jourdanton as having a “Superior” water system rating.
The City of Jourdanton is an equal opportunity employer and provider.